1. My brain has apparently decided that 4am is wake up time, no matter what time I go to sleep. I’m currently running on about 4 and a quarter hours of sleep and it is NOT going to end well.
2. I’ve been away from Tumblr for like two days and about five people have changed their URLs and profile pictures and I have no fucking clue who anyone is any more.
3. I didn’t think it was possible, but it seems that Qantas love Marvel movies even more than I do. The movie choices on the flight included X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Captain America, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and Iron Man 3. How many DC movies were on offer? ZERO. MWAHAHAHAHA.
4. Drinking a pint of cider on an empty stomach when you haven’t slept in 24 hours is a terrible idea.
5. I thought I was over how weird it is seeing Kate Middleton (who I went to primary school with)’s face in magazines and on the news. Then I saw a painting of her in the National Portrait Gallery and I’m back to not being able to process the weirdness.